A video by Ali Abdaal
In this video, Ali talks about The Psychology of Money book and shares his main takeaways from the book.
- Everyone has a different attitude toward money.
- Luck is necessary.
- Learn to say, "this is enough."
- Compounding (getting interested in your revenue).
- Save as much as you can.
- Avoid screwing up (all money in one bucket).
- Use the money to buy freedom.
- Getting wealthy is different from staying wealthy.
- Don't be flashy.
- Make room for error (survival if anything happens).
- Avoid future commitments for your self future. (people change, and their mindset changes every ten years).
- 12. Be reasonable rather than rational.